- Focus on sustainability
- Membership role
- Auckland based
We’re supporting a leader in sustainability with the recruitment of a Membership Relations Manager to join their Auckland office on a permanent basis.
Your role will be to improve the member experience: increasing the levels of member engagement and keeping members for longer.
This is largely an account management role, central in implementing the processes to support the delivery of a first-rate member retention strategy to deliver on objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Own and deliver the key components of the retention strategy: on-boarding, proactive calling and off-boarding - account management
- To produce engagement retention reports, including analysing trends
- To interpret membership retention statistics and report back on regular intervals
- To promote and up sell member services
To be successful you will need:
- Experience of working within the membership function of a professional organisation
- A passion for sustainability
- Proven account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- First-rate customer care and communication skills
- Strong skills and experience in using a membership CRM database
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy in recording statistical data and providing reports
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time-management skills
- Confident person, able to communicate with people at all levels
- Friendly, approachable manner
- Good team player
This is a true mission-led organisation working for the benefit of New Zealand.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV
Job Number: 108643