Our client is seeking a Middleware Analyst to join their Development Support Team start ASAP for a 6 month duration.
This is an Agile environment where you will work with a team of high performing professionals to ensure environment and release delivery milestones are understood. You will also work to action the daily environment and release activities according to priorities and much more!
- WebSphere and WebLogic Application Server Administration
- Python scripting and Unix shell scripting
- WebShpere Message Broker administration (also known as IBM Integration BUS) versions 6-10
- Technical experience in any of the following WebSphere products-WMB,MQ, Datapower
- Familiarity with defect management, source management and automation tools such as JIRA, Subversion, GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, etc
- Knowledge on IBM’s BPM/ODM tools.
Their ideal candidate will have a passion for performance-tuning and great problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'apply' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job 97768