We are currently recruiting for a polished, experienced Ministerial Advisor to assist our public sector client. The Ministerial Advisor will be assisting a small team to coordinate, write and edit Ministerial, OIA, Ombudsman complaints and Parliamentary Questions.
- $40-45.00 per hour ( Depending on experience)
- ASAP Start for 6 Months
- Government Sector Client
- CBD Location
What’s good about working for Beyond Recruitment:
- We are a New Zealand owned company
- You would have the opportunity to work in senior roles with high profile clients
- We celebrate temp of the month
- You would get regular newsletters
- You would have the opportunity to work with a great team with exceptional customer service
- We donate to fantastic Kiwi charities
Day to day duties would involve:
- Receiving and distributing incoming requests from various internal/external stakeholders
- Coordinating information, deadlines and processes to ensure accurate and timely responses
- Writing and editing Ministerials, OIAs, Parliamentary Questions and Ombudsman Complaints
- Liasion with internal/external stakeholders to ensure a polished service
Key competencies and attributes:
- The successful candidate will have at least 2+ years experience across OIAs, Ministerials, Ombudsman complaint response and Parliamentary Questions.
- They will also have a strong knowledge of the Information Act, as well as the Privacy Act.
- NZ public sector experience
- Strong written/oral communication and ability to time manage
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
To Be Eligible for the Temporary Opportunities You Must:
- Have a relevant Work Visa or New Zealand Permanent Residency/Citizenship.
- Have a notice period of a max of 5 days due to immediate start.
If you believe that you are capable of all duties listed and have the relevant interpersonal skills, please do not hesitate to apply now! If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Richeany Chhim email@example.com - Quoting Reference No: 106605