- Business Development Focus
- Packaging products and solutions
- Autonomous role – reporting directly to Australia
Our client, part of a wider group are leaders within Australia and are growing their NZ arm. They are looking for someone to managing a small portfolio of accounts (40%) and developing new business sales opportunities across NZ but with strong emphasis on Auckland and Tauranga.
You will be responsible for setting targets and strategies to achieve targets and be responsible for managing the delivery and outcome of your business plans. This role reports directly to the General Manager in Australia.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Flexible/Rigid Packaging and related experience is advantageous
- If no packaging experience – a manufacturing background is well suited
- Commercially Savvy and an astute negotiator
- Naturally inquisitive and experience with solution selling
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter
- Can travel nationally
- Strong communicator written and verbal
- Smartly presented
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with being an integral member of a successful and reputable organisation where you are responsible for leading the growth and development of NZ industry sales. Genuine opportunities for advancement for the right individual are also there further down the track.
A competitive base plus generous bonus scheme plus a car allowance of $18,000 make up this package.
To register your interest please apply below and quote Ref: 89239.