Our client is a leader in the FMCG sector, supplying high profile branded food products to the New Zealand market through their multi-site retail chain of stores.
They currently seek to employ a National Facilities Manager to provide strategic direction and leadership to the Facilities Department, covering all brands and personnel. As an experienced Facilities Manager, you will ensure synergy across the company’s Brands, with specific focus on implementing appropriate systems to ensure effective daily management. You will not possess a business as usual mentality, and be prepared to challenge the status quo.
- Manage & lead of the FM Teams national responsibilities
- Direct FM responsibility for a percentage of the company’s portfolio
- Manage & lead contract negotiations with maintenance & vendor suppliers
- Coordinate all outside service providers to ensure brand continuity
- Ensure compliance of all relevant codes nationally
- Provide management reporting on design/equipment/specifications on all projects
- Develop Facilities planning & scheduling to ensure continual improvement in the efficiencies of assets & equipment
- Prepare & manage the FM Opex & Capex budgets.
- Develop effective stakeholder relationships nationally
- Provide mentoring & training to all FM personnel
- Ensure relevant H&S procedures are in place across the FM team including all service providers
- Maintain appropriate administration systems to ensure all information is recorded & accurate
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years proven FM experience managing multi-site facilities
- Sound engineering/construction understanding (Trade Qualification preferred)
- Experience establishing and/or managing an effective National FM System
- Proven people management experience, and the ability to lead & motivate
- Effective communication & negotiation skills
- Computer experience with Outlook, Word & Excel
If you have the skills & experience to be successful in this business critical role then apply here, or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 88617