About the Company:
Based on the North-Shore, our client specialises in Cloud transformations for global and national customers. Particularly delivering NetSuite for cloud-based business management suite for ERP and CRM, they provide the opportunity to engage with prominent customers.
About the Role:
As a NetSuite Consultant, you will be responsible for designing, architecting and delivering custom solutions. You will work with the sales team in both pre and post sales capacity to gain in depth understanding of your customers’ needs. This role requires an end-to-end service delivery ensuring regular communication, taking lead on consulting and managing standards and expectations. You will have demonstrated experience in working with vendors and assisting sales teams for producing proposals and solution overviews.
- NetSuite ERP/CRM Consulting
- Demonstrated experience working with software vendors
- Experience in pre and post sales negotiations/discussions
- In- depth knowledge of SuiteScript, SuitFlow etc
- Opportunity for frequent travel across New Zealand – Essential
- Fast-tracked career growth opportunity
- Grow into a Team Lead and/or Solution Architect roles
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Opportunity to work closely with C-level executives – internally and customers’ side
- Freedom and opportunity to work across a broad range of responsibilities (functional and technical)
- Opportunity to work with high profile customers
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand
Apply now or get in touch with Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.