- Network and Systems Architect / Senior Network Engineer
- ISP / PSP
- CISCO And Juniper
About the Role:
Seeking a Network and Systems Architect or Senior Network Engineer with strong exposure to ISP organisations utilising Juniper and Cisco products. You will be proficient in Linux based systems including Operating Systems Build, administration, Scripting and Python Development. You will have sound knowledge of Firewalls and security. However this is not a NOC/Operations role. You will be engaged in Pre-Sales activity and posses Level 4 troubleshooting skills. You will have the ability to mentor junior technical staff and strive to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Strong experience of ISP/WAN technology
- Must have experience working with Juniper and Cisco products
- Experience with Level 3 and 4 support
- Experience with Firewalls
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts and carrying out Pilot Projects
- Strong experience with Linux System Administration and Scripting
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 101978
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nzformore roles and information.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications