- Design and Build Engineer
- Enterprise environment
- Cisco Products
- AK South
About the company:
Join an iconic brand with modern and trendy offices in a Central/South location. A large enterprise with excellent career and professional development opportunities.
About the role:
Plan, own and lead the design, build and configuration/installation of IP networks from end to end, including integration and testing of network solutions. You will be working with the support of a network manager/solution architect in planning new design or integration of new hardware into the environment and also assisting with the resolution of major incidents.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- 5+ years of experience working in enterprise environments in a technical leadership role
- Cisco design level certification such as CCDA/CCDP/CCIE
- Experienced in troubleshooting, and supporting enterprise grade Cisco Networks
- Solid network security exposure ideally across firewall technologies from multiple vendors
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Design/troubleshooting for LAN/WAN/VOIP/DMZ
- Exposure to DR procedures and testing
- Immaculate communication skills verbal/written
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref #90926.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.