Systems Engineer | ASAP until January 2020 | Auckland CBD
About the role
We are looking for a System Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience. The engineer will facilitate the seamless delivery of rollouts across NZ by means of ensuring network issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner, to align with and enable project delivery dates, both reactively and proactively.
- Initially they will be on this project 100% but may move to other project work and BAU as the project progresses.
- The majority of work will be after-hours with the contractor required to work 10hr days as necessary, so flexibility is key for this role.
- Length of engagement 3 months (holiday shutdown period 23 Dec 2019 – 03 Jan 2020).
Skills & experience required:
- System Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience
- Cisco routers/switches and the associated protocols
- F5 load balancers
- Checkpoint firewalls
- Bluecoat proxies
- Confident and competent with network troubleshooting (Cisco ISE, Switches, Packet Captures/Analysis, DNS, DHCP etc)
- After hours cutovers required
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.