- Network Engineer - Cisco/Juniper
- Contract until December 2021
About the Role:
Seeking a contract Network Engineer skilled with Cisco, Juniper or similar technologies to join a team responsible for administration, troubleshooting, design and configuration of ICT Networks. You will also have experience in network security, architecture, planning and managing small network related projects. To be successful, you will be versatile, approachable and open to after-hour support.
- Strong experience in Network Administration
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper or similar network technologies
- Experience in project delivery from architecture, design and delivery
- Experience in IT and Telecommunications - bonus
- Strong understanding of data networking, TCPIP and telco systems
- Knowledge of network security - bonus
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535 or email me at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.