- Network Engineer
- Established Team
- Central Auckland Location
About the role:
The Network/Delivery Engineer will be part of an established team and will have very strong network design, build and implementation skills. you will be passionate about continuous learning, always looking to further your skills knowledge. Key for this role is your ability to engage with less technical users, patiently working with them to resolve their connectivity issues. This is a permanent position centrally based.
Skills and attributes required:
- CCNP, CWNA or NSE 5 qualification is desirable
- 5+ years' experience in network design, build and implementation
- 5 +years’ experience in wired and wireless networking
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Experience with Google products and services
- Experience working with networking products e.g. Ruckus, Fortinet, Aerohive
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet, connectivity, firewalls PC troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to explain technical issues in layman’s terms
- Previous experience supporting education sector an advantage
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders, Senior Recruitment Specialist on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion or email Sri Nanduri, Recruitment Specialist via email@example.com
Please note that you must be located in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.