- Network Engineer
- Contract until August 2022
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Network Engineer to engage in a 10-month Contract with a leading organisation in New Zealand. You will be a subject matter expert in Cisco based Data Centre Network, have strong experience in engaging with stakeholders and be proficient in configuring and implementing secure services.
- Advanced experience in data centre routing and switching
- Expert in Cisco EVPN, VXLAN, NZ-OS and DCNM
- Experience in Routing Protocols
- Experience in LAN and WAN environments
- Experience in Network Security and Checkpoint Firewalls
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix platforms
If this sounds like you, contact Emma Wadsley on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 191 9343 or follow the prompts to apply with your CV and cover letter today!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.