- Network Engineer
Permanent and contract roles available in Rotorua, Hamilton and Tauranga.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions
- Installing and configure routers, switches, WAN, DNS and DHCP
- Configure firewalls, routing and switching efficiently
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Investigating faults in the existing network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- 5+ years of experience in Network Infrastructure
- Palo Alto, F5, Juniper, Citrix
- OSPF, Aruba Wireless, BGP, EIGRP
- VMWare Networking
- Disaster recovery
- Juniper Core, Edge Stack Technologies
Apply Now with your cover letter and CV or get in touch with Mignon Green email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted due to the high volume of applications.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 109595