We are looking for a Network Engineer for a client based in Waikato.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the client’s ICT networks. As part of the role, you will work collaboratively with the technical team involved in the administration, configuration and troubleshooting of the University’s voice and data networks. You will also provide technical input into the design and architecture to improve the network.
Flexibility is a key aspect as some after-hours call-out work is required.
- At least 3 years’ demonstrated experience in a network administration role
- Experience in administering and maintaining complex networks that are kept secure, robust and resilient
- Experience with managing network projects, developing work packages
- Strong knowledge of IT networks both wired and wireless
- Hold CCNA or JNCIA certification, or comparable vendor certification, and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.