- Network Engineers
- Upcoming Contract Roles
About the roles:
We are looking for Network Engineers for upcoming contracting roles in the Auckland region. The Network Engineers will be onsite supporting SME’s and enterprise organisations. You will work with technical security infrastructure support teams providing support to Checkpoint/Cisco infrastructure environments.
Key skills and qualifications:
- 5 + years of Network Engineering experience
- Proven experience in the management and maintenance of complex security infrastructure solutions based on checkpoint technology
- Good understanding of networking with an emphasis on Cisco routers and switches
- Sound understanding of the security issues faced by large organisations
- Must be able to self-manage and prioritise the use of time
- Ability to work at both an operational level completing practical day to day tasks and also understanding the application of security principles to business
- Understand the importance of a rigorous change process and must be able to provide thorough and accurate documentation of required changes
- Checkpoint CCSA & CCSE certified
Candidates who are in New Zealand and have the legal right to work are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you, APPLY now or contract Emma Wadsley at email@example.com to register your interest.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.