- $100 – $110K
- Vendor environment
- AK CBD
About the role:
This role will see you taking up a key liaison function within a vendor environment. You will be working on multiple accountabilities across people/team development, service management, service operations, standards, relationships, and financial optimisation. As the bridge between the business, clients and technology teams you need to understand the business sufficiently to impress the importance of business initiatives to the technology teams in addition to understanding the technology sufficiently to communicate the complexities in simple terms to the business.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience including senior roles in large enterprise environments (heavily oriented toward networking)
- Consultancy / IT Service Desk / IT Operations experience
- Technically hands-on
- Vendor experience
- Ability to coach / mentor employees
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- CISCO Certifications, ITIL certifications essential
- Prior experience working within large/complex/integrated service management frameworks
- Knowledgeable of structured project delivery and solution lifecycles
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Otherwise immaculate communication skills verbal/written
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 Ref: 95509
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.