- Excellent Team culture
- Progressive organisation
- Parking onsite, skip the city traffic
About the Company:
Our client a Customer-focused organisation based in Wiri, is committed to getting the best results and strives for making a positive impact. It is through the dedication, skills an initiative of their employees that has seen the company prosper and continue to grow.
About the Role:
This organisation is seeking a switched on individual to join their stable team, in the role of Administrator.
This role is very diverse and offers a fantastic working environment.
- Ensure all processes are completed in a timely manner
- Provide customer service to the Account Managers
- Coordinate the delivery of client’s requirements
- Coordinate planning / schedule of delivery to the factory
- Enter specification requirements from orders
- Organise and distribute documents to the appropriate areas within the organisation
- Perform other administrative functions
Skills & Experience:
- 2 plus years customer service / administration experience
- Service and results orientated
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic go-getter to join a successful and driven team environment.
If you are looking to join a leading organisation and this seems like the role for you, apply for this job by hitting the ‘APPLY NOW’ button, or send your CV through to Kim Lovett at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job: 101784