- CBD Location
- Large Organisation
- Great working enviroment
Seeking an agile Non-Financial Performance Analyst
My client is a large government organisation and is seeking an agile, critical thinker, non-financial performance analyst to help deliver commercial results.
Working within the wider finance team, as the Non-Financial Performance Analyst, you will focus on ensuring performance measures and reports are in line with, and relevant to, business plans. The successful applicant will have strong financial acumen and experience analysing and reporting on non-financial factors, so they can be agile across the performance analytics team.
- Coordinate the business planning processes
- Support the delivery of accountability-related services
- Support internal performance measurement and reporting
- Support business improvement
- Coordinate risk management processes
- KPI planning, forecasting and reporting
- Understanding of commercial reporting and outputs
- Experience reporting on non-financial performance analytics
- Strong data interpretation skills and knowledge
- Experience connecting business plans with performance outcomes
- Experience in reporting to a range of internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 91346.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz