- Amazing Opportunity
- Fantastic Team & Culture
- Bring your Experience to the Table
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Valuer to join a large, successful, and growing nationwide multi-disciplinary organisation who offers property valuations, quantity surveying, project management, structural engineering, architecture & design, building surveys and fire engineering.
- You will have a minimum of 5+ years experience carrying out residential, commercial, industrial properties, including for rental and insurance purposes
- Be a registered valuer, with a degree in Valuations and Property Management
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication Skills
- Be organised and able to prioritise your workload and reach deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail
- Love being part of a talented team of industry professionals
Our role includes:
- Managing the delivery of valuation services
- Property market research and analysis
- Conducting valuations including inspections, measurements, sales analysis and report writing
- Investigation of property information and documentation from council and databases
- Attendance at dispute proceedings as required
In return you will receive:
- An excellent salary package
- Extensive administration support
- Professional support, training and sponsorship of professional memberships
- Career progression
If you are self managing, confident, with high integrity and want to be part of an exciting journey, we just might have the role for you.
To find out more about my amazing role please contact Gabrielle Allsop at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515.
All expressions of interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.