Are you an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Community Nurse? We have the ideal role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity at a leading medical equipment company for a healthcare professional with a community background and experience with equipment. This is a great role for someone looking to do 32 or 40 hours a week.
In this role, you will be based in Wellington and travelling the Lower North Island + Nelson and Blenheim and work extensively with Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to provide solutions that enable their clients to live better lives.
You will work with OT’s and Physios to support clients across a range of areas in the Community, e.g. hospitals, spinal, paediatric and Ministry of Education.
You will provide solutions to the Occupational Therapists and Physio’s using the company’s equipment, of which you will become a Subject Matter Expert in. You will be given extensive training on all the features of existing and new equipment as it is released.
While this role does sit in the Sales team, and there is a sales element to this role in terms of selling solutions to clients, your primary focus in this role is supporting OT’s and Physios to support clients.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote the features and benefits of the company’s equipment and services to potential and existing OT’s, Physio’s and clients
- Perform in-services, home visits and display
- Be competent and confident with the product range, its features and advantages
- Develop long term relationships with customers (OT’s and Physios)
- Act as a Consultant and Resource for the OT or Physio
We are looking for a person with the following skills and experience:
- Experience as an OT/Physio, OT/Physio Assistant or Community based nurse is essential
- Strong sales/business development DNA is desired
- A team player with amazing communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously, be organised and have great attention to detail
- Enjoys working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An energetic, engaging and empathetic personality
What is in it for you?
- Utilising your knowledge in physiotherapy or occupational therapy to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
- 32 or 40 hours per week – you can decide before you start!
- Salary circa $90,000 - 100,000 plus vehicle + phone + laptop
- Health insurance
- Support for mental health as well as physical health through an EAP Service
To be eligible for this role, you must have a full drivers licence and fully COVID-19 vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, the company will pre-vaccinate you prior to starting
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Laura Corkill at email@example.com or call 021 193 0267 quoting job number # 112720 or click on APPLY NOW above.