My client has an exciting opportunity for an Organisational Development (OD) Advisor to join their busy team dedicated to People, Capability, Leadership and Culture. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a broad range of OD projects that enhance People, Culture and Leadership strategies.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- Creative thinking, deliver practical OD solutions for teams in order to meet their needs
- Excellent facilitation skills and be confident in presenting on your feet
- The ability to support key projects in relation to diversity and inclusion, people strategy, workforce planning, leadership development, reward and recognition and talent management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed relationship management skills.
This is a fixed term opportunity to the end of December 2018 and we are looking to fill this role quickly, so being available for an immediate start would be a big plus!
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you then please contact me for more information, quoting job number 91181. Suzanne Leahy on 04 494 1138 or email me on Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org Click the APPLY NOW button to send me a copy of your CV.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position for advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz