An industry leading technology company is looking for an Office Administrator for a one month temporary assignment.
This worldwide corporation has a central Auckland location and the role is 20 hours per week.
The dates for this role are 18th September 2019 - 18th October 2019
- Event coordination and management
Office and facility coordination
Present a positive image manning the front desk
Organize training and support for client meetings
Support key teams in clerical terms, including travel arrangements
Documentation and word processing
- 2-4 years in an office admin role
- Microsoft Office pro
- Sales and marketing environment preferred
- Good word processing and typing
- Excellent communicator
What you bring to the organization:
- Time management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Strong client liaison and customer focus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and be proactive
- Great sense of humour
If you are a self-starter and ready to join this rare opening, apply today by following the prompts below, or contact Donne Moult, Client Manager – Temporary Staffing Solutions on 0275 666 560 for more information.
Job Ref: 100799