- Office Manager
- $60 000 - $70 000 per annum
2020 was a year full of challenges and changes, but 2021 brings fantastic new opportunities – don’t let this one pass you by!
Our client is an award-winning leader in their industry, now looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their growing team.
About the position:
- The Office Manager plays a crucial role in the smooth-running of the business. This includes all general administration and office management duties.
- Offer high level support to the company's CEO and COO
- Coordinating internal projects
- Onboarding of new employees
- Inventory management and ordering of stock
- Organising & coordinating social functions, events, conferences
- This role calls for a confident communicator who is not afraid to delegate and lead from the front in order to get results. If you have a can-do approach to work and don't mind getting stuck in, regardless of what the work is, this role will excite you! Every day will be different and challenging.
- We need a real team player in this role. You will be exposed to many world-leading initiatives, and you will need to embrace technology and change and bring your own ideas and initiative to the business.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Experience as Office Manager / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
- Must have the ability to learn new software packages
- Must deal with confidential information in a sensitive way
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to delegate and prioritise
- Must have excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Join a company that offers great career growth in a challenging and exciting working environment. Because this is an essential services provider, you can be sure of great career stability in these uncertain times.
Apply today if you are ready to take your career to the next level.
Please note that only NZ citizens, valid open work visa holders and permanent residents will be considered for this role.