We are working with a rapidly growing business and they are currently looking for a temporary office manager to work in their office for a short 4 month contract. This organisation is not the typical, run of the mill company but are all about raising the standards with everything they do!
You will be a dynamic, high energy superstar just looking to get straight into work!
- Office Management & Administration
- Ordering stock, vehicle management, insurance management, travel bookings, organizing team events
- Managing the Admin Assistant (managing work load, queries and training as required)
- Basic book keeping in NZ, with training from our NZ Accountant if required
- Maintaining up to date staff information (work anniversaries, contact details, industry licenses etc.
- Assisting in event coordination such as setting up, meet and greet
- Taking part in weekly meetings
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Previous administration experience including data entry, accounts payable and debt collection
- Advanced Office Suite especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain database
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software packages
- Some knowledge / experience on payroll / timesheet administration
- Proven ability to maintain effective client relations
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Honest, punctual and reliable
- Ensure confidential information is treated as such
- New Zealand Citizenship is desired.
This role is an immediate start and will be for up to 4 months. If this sounds like you and you are available to start immediately apply now with your CV in a word.doc following the prompts below. For any queries, please contact Reva Dalal, Client Manager on 021937783