- $47k - $55k
- Wellington CBD based
- 6-month fixed term – immediate start
I’m looking for an experienced administrator to join a well-regarded government agency in a fixed term position starting ASAP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to Official Information and Privacy Act requests from external audiences. Responses need to be handled professionally and effectively throughout the entire process and you will be dealing with a lot of confidential and sensitive information.
This role is a great opportunity to upskill and for the right candidate, there are long term growth opportunities.
- Receive, register and action OIA requests, Privacy Act requests in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and management of complex requests for information
- Analyse and report on identified issues and risks contained in correspondence and other requests for information
- Processing high volumes information and record keeping
- Providing general administrative support to the wider team
- Experience with OIA and Privacy requests would be advantageous but not necessary
If you are available immediately and are keen to join a fantastic New Zealand organisation, then send your CV to Maddy or call 04 471 5864
Ref No: 96962