- Ministerial / OIA Advisors
- Urgent Contract Requirement
- Are you available immediately?
Contracting Opportunities available for Advisors / Senior Advisors in Ministerial Servicing and OIA writing.
These contracts commence ASAP to end June 2018 to provide Ministerial Services and OIA responses.
In this role you will provide robust advice, guidance and support to staff on the machinery of government, parliamentary processes, and other technical matters. You will also manage Official Information Act requests. You will be responsible for writing, editing and proofing official correspondence responses, and recognising potential risks with correspondence.
Key skills and requirements for this role include:
- Extensive experience with the Official Information Act and Privacy Act
- Seasoned correspondence writer, including Minsterials and executive correspondence
- Expereince developing and improving ministerial processes would be advantageous
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Can supervise and coach others
- Good relationships management skills and ability to influence
- Self-starter, meets timeframes and used to working to deadlines
- Builds trust, remains calm under pressure
For further information about this role contact Kathy Claridge on (04) 471 8970 or Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 92063.
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Kathy Claridge and Bilge Gray are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team.