This is a national contractor with an energetic and youthful staff compliment that predimanalty are involved in inteiors and main contractor general works up to $40M, although they mainly deliver projects around $10M - $12M. . They have built a name for themselves delivering quality finishes and have modern and efficient systems. They are now looking for a project manager that can work with corporate clients working on fit out and interior projects under $8M.
As a project manager, projects are site based. You will be communicating with the trades and site foreman's to ensure the projects and the sites run according to budgets and schedules. You will be hold progress review meetings with clients to receive their feedback on project progression.
Your on site responsibilities include:
- Site set up
- Pre-start meetings: trades are on site prior to the start dates with the critical paths marked out
- Tool box talks and incident registers encase of accidents on site
- Using Procore to manage changes to project or programmes and communicaticating accordingly
- Trade qualified with an eye for detail and at least 5- years of experience worked in the NZ commercial construction industry with project exposure within interiors, refurbishments and fit outs
- Proven experience and high competence with computer systems and software programs
- Excellent knowledge and application of OSH standards and systems
- Able to communicate and articulate issues to corporate clients that have high expectations
- A highly organised personality
- A team builder and motivator of people
$100K - $120K + vehicle
For further information on this opportunity, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 95412