Our client is a large and well-known international company located in the vicinity of Auckland Airport.
In order to cover a period of transition, an opportunity is available for an experienced Accountant to join a dedicated team for a period expected to last 4 months, working 2, potentially 3, days per week. Duties will involve:
- Provision of accurate and timely information of Project Costs and Cost tracking.
- Input to monthly operations cost month-end accrual and review.
- Support Account payable team in controlling and reviewing payment and driving improvements.
- Prepare and review Business Case Application where necessary.
- Attend to all financial enquiries from various departments.
- Assist Ops Director and CFO in preparing Forecast, Reforecast, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and other budgetary activity.
We would be keen to hear from candidates with a good level of experience in a similarly focused corporate accounting position, ideally a qualified Accountant (CA/CPA), or equivalent. You’ll have clear motivations for wanting to be involved in a part-time position, be available in the relatively near future and be able to commit for the next 4 months or so. You’ll be adept at building influential relationships with team members and business stakeholders.
In return, my client can offer an interesting, high-quality environment, a strong global brand name, as well as on-site parking.
For further information, please contact Duncan McKenzie at Beyond Recruitment on 021 587 360 or by applying to this advert.
REF # 110152