- Experienced Operations Administrator required
- Carparking available
- Competitive remuneration
Aucklanders send around 230,000 tonnes of waste to landfills each year. Do you want to be part of the effort to ‘recycle right’?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is an integral part of the Operations team where you will be responsible for a variety of administration tasks to support the small team you work with and the larger business as a whole. Therefore, you need to be an experienced administrator, with an understanding of either supply chain or freight forwarding.
The role has a National and International focus where you will deal with team members here in NZ and overseas via email or phone communication. You will be responsible for coordinating administration tasks at this site and making sure the company is consistently and efficiently meeting customer requirements and delivery targets.
Enjoy the opportunity to be part of process improvement and have your day varied and challenging.
Your list of responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of exports and container management
- Processing of daily paperwork relating to stock management,
- Champion master data through SAP and related processes
- General office duties and reporting.
- Systems used in the company include SAP and Microsoft Office.
It is essential you have
- Experience in an administration or coordination role
- The ability to take ownership of your tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to use your initiative and be proactive
- Ability to perform well under time and volume pressure
- You are a people person, who is able to build good work relationships
- A GREAT sense of humour!
The organisation prides themselves in supporting their staff through ongoing training and development. The culture is dynamic, supportive and progressive.
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist by applying through the link below and quote reference Number: 99028