- $32 - $35 per hour
- Full-time hours (flexible on start and finish times)
- East Tamaki based
- Onsite parking3-month assignment with possible long-term career prospect
Our client is a well-established essential services provider and is seeking an Operations Assistant to join their team asap!
About the role:
This is a varied role and you will be supporting the National Sales Manager with:
- Processing orders and information on SAP
- Coordinating deliveries
- Liaising with freight companies to book pickups
- Raising PO numbers on SAP
- Checking of goods received
- Front of house duties
What’s in it for you:
- This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience and expand your knowledge in a supportive environment
- Start work immediately
- You will receive a good handover, setting you up for success
- Free onsite parking is available
- Earn a fantastic rate
- This role offers potential for long-term career
What do you need to be successful:
- You need to be available to start work asap
- Experience working on is SAP is essential
- Previous experience in operations support/warehouse administration will be highly advantageous
- You will have to have a good attitude, willingness to learn, and keen to be a part of a flexible, fun, supportive team
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, you need to act fast!
Apply online immediately to be considered for this role.
Please note that only candidates with a valid open work visa, NZ citizens, and residents will be considered for this role.
REF # 113562