- National Responsibility
- Salary & Company Vehicle
- GM Opportunity
Our client markets and distributes luxury consumer products throughout New Zealand and currently seek to employ an Operations Manager to join their Auckland based business.
This is a newly created position with National responsibility. You will be a natural leader with an eye for detail and a proven background in the logistics and supply chain sector or Transport sectors.
Managing a small team of specialists, you will be tasked with developing and implementing best practice systems and processes across the business, with a key focus on logistics and end-2-end supply chain functions.
Key to this role is the ability to manage the specialist handling, delivery and on-site commissioning of the company’s products which is a key to their success.
A significant percentage of the company’s marketing spend is through National Trade Shows and Exhibitions and you will be responsible for leading the logistics around supporting these initiatives.
With a plan for significant growth, you will have the ability to provide continuous improvement to the operational systems and processes of the business, to ensure customer satisfaction is at all times delivered.
There is a clear roadmap for potential advancement for the successful candidate.
- Delivering Best Practice operational systems & processes
- Developing & implementing effective delivery and on-site commissioning
- Leading a small team of dedicated staff
- Supporting the logistics of all Marketing Events
- P&L Management
- Effective stakeholder management & engagement
- Providing accurate reporting on Operational activity and outcomes
- Ensuring HS&E compliance is achieved & recorded across the business
Required Skills & Experience:
- Logistics and/or Supply Chain experience (essential)
- Experience with high value consumer products an advantage
- Effective communication & negotiation skills
- People leadership & mentoring experience
If you believe you have the necessary skills & experience to be successful in this role then apply here or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 1816300 for a confidential discussion.