- Temporary role
- Hours of work are 5am to 1.30pm Tuesday to Saturday
- Albany location - head to the beach after work!
Beyond Recruitment are looking for some experienced Customer Service Representatives who have experience in consulting with customers and following a compliance processes.
This role has an outbound focus so previous outbound Customer service is essential.
What we can offer is the opportunity to work in the IT industry, with a company that specializes in software licensing. Full training will be provided but you need to demonstrate the ability to analyse the information provided and offer solutions by your customers who are based overseas.
In this role we can offer:
- An opportunity to join a successful IT business in growth mode
- Full training and ongoing support from coaches and team leaders
- Great company culture and supportive team environment
- Career prospects within the company
The skills we are looking for?
- The ability to engage with customers during an outbound call
- Able to handle large amounts of data
- The ability to build strong relationships over the phone
- Clear communication skills, as contact with both internal and external customers is a part of your role.
Please note that if you are on a visa - make sure you have a minimum of 6 months left.
For more information please contact:
Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist
Telephone on 021 931 701
Please quote Job Number 89426 or submit your application through the link below.