My client is a successful and growing New Zealand owned organisation and an Award Winner in their field. They are looking for motivated, sales driven individuals to join their committed and enthusiastic team. This is a great way to get your foot in the door into the financial sector and you can build your career from the ground up. You will also get to work closely financial advisors and get insights into the field.
About the role:
You will be following up on warm leads, and reaching out to cold leads and with your sales skills, turning customer interest to confirmed leads for the experienced sales team. You will enjoy meeting targets to have the potential to earn commission on top of a generous base salary .You also have a supportive Team Leader who is there to motivate and guide you, giving you tips and regular one on one coaching to help you reach your goals.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be highly motivated to reach sales targets
- Have transferable sales skills and proven ability to convert leads into sales
- Previous outbound sales experience is mandatory
- An attitude to progress and seek career advancement
- Proven objection handling skills
- A relevant NZ based Bachelors degree will be advantageous
In return, you will receive:
- Ongoing training and coaching from leaders in the field
- Growth in financial services
- Achievable commission structure
- Early finish on Fridays
- Career progression opportunities
A bit more:
- The role is based in Auckland CBD
- Base Salary + Generous Bonus Structure
- Monday to Friday standard business hours
If you enjoy the connection and thrill of a great sales call and are ready to join an organisation that will develop and support your career, apply now with your CV! You will be contacted if you are short-listed for the role.
Candidates must have citizenship or permanent residency.
Reva Dalal, Recruitment Consultant
Ref - 106600