- Permanent role
- CBD location
- Varied role, $47-52k depending on experience
A great opportunity to combine your strong administration experience and love for helping your colleagues in a PA/Team Coordinator role.
You will get the chance to hone your administration skills while providing support to a busy Director and a large team. No day is the same in a role like this. The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience as a Team Administrator
- Be resilient with a high level of initiative
- Be happy to work as part of and support a large team
- Have administration experience
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office suite
- Have had exposure to diary and event management (internal and external)
- Can arrange domestic travel and accommodation as required
- Meeting support through minutes and task co-ordination
- Produce accurate and timely reporting.
- Experience with inbox management
- Be flexible with their start and finish time when required by the business
- High level of attention to detail, initiative and be forward thinking
Why should you apply?
- Chance to get into a great government agency
- Opportunity to prove yourself as a successful and quick-thinking administrator
- Central location
- Fast-paced working environment working with a switched on dedicated team
If you have the required skills, hit ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information call Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114 quoting reference 93417. Please note the name of the client will only be released to fully registered candidates.