- Permanent role
- Government organisation
- $52-55k depending on experience
An awesome opportunity has arisen to combine your strong administration experience and love for helping your peers in a PA/Team Administrator role.
I’m looking for a dynamic and experienced Personal Assistant/Team Administrator looking to take the next step in their career and support a manager one on one, well also becoming an integral part of their team with their strong administrator abilities.
This role will give you the chance to hone your administration skills while providing support to a busy manager and a large team. Literally no day will be the same in a role like this. The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have existing experience as a Personal Assistant and/or Team Administrator
- Be happy to work as part of and support a large team
- Have administration experience
- Have government experience
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office suite
- Ideally have experience in the property and procurement space-this isn’t essential but highly advantageous
- Have had some exposure to diary and calendar management (internal and external)
- Be experienced in arranging domestic travel and accommodation as required
- Provide meeting support through minutes and task co-ordination
- Produce accurate and timely reporting
- Have experience with inbox management
- Be flexible with their start and finish time when required by the business
- Have a high level of attention to detail, initiative and be forward thinking
- Be willing to take on any task and contribute to the positive and strong team culture
Why you should apply?
- Excellent chance to get into a great, forward thinking government agency
- Opportunity to prove yourself as a successful and quick-thinking administrator
- Wellington Central location
- Fast-paced working environment working with a switched-on dedicated team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 101437.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz