- City Fringe
- Positive culture
- A chance to make a difference
This Personal Assistant role reports to the General Manager.
This role requires a fast paced, switched on individual. You will have top skills and a high level of integrity. You are someone who ensures that the Manager you work for has all that they need.
You are able to pick things up and look ahead. You like to see the bigger picture. Positive and outgoing with a resilient personality. Above all you have a sense of humour.
To make this role successful you will need:
- 5+ years working in a senior level support role
- Personable and professional
- Familiar and thrive in a busy environment
- Project meetings fortnightly where you will be required to do meeting overview notes ( not verbatium minutes)
- Relationship building skills
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working at an Executive level
- Facilitating Events throughout the year from small group to whole company
- Preparation of Board packs
- Diary and travel management
- Support of the GM across a range of functions
- Maintaining supply and coordination of marketing material
- Possible project work
This is a fantastic opportunity to really take ownership of this role. The organisation is a first choice partner and employer. They work hard to hire the right people who are smart and want to do the right thing. This is a great place to work and people want to be there.
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand as a permanent resident or citizen, then for a confidential chat please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761 636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 99125