- Part-time – Flexible Varied Hours
- 12 Month Fixed Term
- Newmarket OR Mt Wellington
This is a sole charge role managing two payrolls with a total of 90 staff.
My client is currently looking for an experienced payroll administrator for a 12-month contract, based either in Mt Wellington or Newmarket, although a high degree of flexibility and WFH options are available.
Whilst the actual processing of the pay is completed via a bureau you must have experience running an end-to-end process, managing queries, understanding of the holidays act and Kiwisaver legislation.
- Timesheets, reimbursements, leave forms etc accurately loaded and to payroll deadlines.
- Termination pays, back pays and special pays are produced as required and released to the HR Manager within the agreed timeframes.
- Pay runs and exception reports checked and errors rectified before the payroll is cleared for processing.
- Payroll records filed and retained as per company policy, safely and securely.
- Respond to queries from staff and managers on all payroll matters.
- Pay related queries from WINZ, ACC, IRD and other external agencies are accurately responded to and in a professional and timely manner.
- This is a great contract If you are available and looking for an interesting and challenging role working in a fun environment that will allow you to complete the day to day, but also utilise your experience to scope out the future payroll requirements.
For more details, please contact Adrienne Gordon Ph 021 192 6438
REF # 117257