An opportunity for a Parts Manager with established trade industry experience to join a growing farm machinery organisation!
- $60k-$70k salary ($75k for exceptional applicants!)
- Competitive bonus structure
- Permanent position
The Parts Manager plays a key role in driving customer loyalty by providing exceptional service supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for customers.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and go the extra mile when required
- Have a general sales background
- Agricultural experience is ideal
- Have an understanding of mechanical environments
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing stock orders by maximising efficiency levels to prevent delays
- Ensuring speedy and cost-effective supply of parts
- Over the counter part sales
- Maintaining strong relationships with colleagues, customers and the local community
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information call Jake Harold on 04 471 8977 quoting reference 103598