Our client, is well known to New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries, they assist with building a better Farming future. Their brand is across New Zealand distributing, selling and supporting world class land-based machinery and equipment. The people that work within this organisation are driven by a shared passion to deliver exceptional quality products and service to customers.
The Parts Sales Representative will provide exceptional service, supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for their customers.
- You will deliver exceptional customer service by communicating well with customers, providing advice and assisting with any questions around the products. Assist with making the best decision between products and the impact on their asset life cycle, estimating time frames accurately.
- Will keep accurate records such as inventory control data, working in a methodical manner.
- Assist the dealership team by helping prepare tractors and farm machinery for display and sale, delivering parts to customers, responding to urgent call-outs, supervising the work of apprentices, helping with demonstrations, assisting at agricultural shows and collaborating with colleagues to solve problems and complete repairs.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Competent and confident working with and around parts and machinery.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to read plans and technical drawings.
- Physically capable of working with heavy equipment and parts.
- Possess a full, clean drivers licence.
- A commitment to excellent customer service and delivering real value to customers.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop good relationships with customers, and to collaborate with colleagues; solid written and verbal skills to communicate effectively with customers formally and informally.
- A commitment to ongoing professional and personal growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door with a leading brand and growing company. You will be working within a fantastic supportive team environment.
To hear more about this great role please call Kim on 027 5666 559 or email your resume to Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org in word format.
Job ref : 103843