An exciting opportunity for a Part Salesperson to work for a growing farm machinery organisation!
The role is a hop, skip and jump away from the thriving tourism areas of Queenstown and Wanaka, so ideal for someone who is willing to relocate to the up and coming area of Cromwell!
- $22 - $32 per hour depending on experience
- Permanent Position
- Time and a half over 40 hours
The Parts Salesperson provides exceptional service supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for their customers. This role requires someone with a high level of autonomy.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a relevant trade qualification
- Come from a sales background, ideally selling parts
- Possess a full, clean drivers’ licence
- Ability to read plans and technical drawings
- Physically capable of working with heavy equipment and parts
Key Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers and providing them with expert advice
- Sourcing and supplying parts for tractors and farm machinery
- Keeping accurate records such as inventory control data
- Display and sale preparation of products
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information call Jake Harold on 04 471 8977 quoting reference: 103757