Have a passion for sales and parts? Well we have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a Parts Salesperson join the trusted team at Norwood, where you will be applying your parts skills to a variety of reputable, world class brands.
- Competitive hourly rate Permanent Position
- Time and a half over 40 hours
The Parts Salesperson provides exceptional service supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for their customers.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Come from a sales background, ideally selling parts Possess a full, clean drivers’ licence
- Ability to read plans and technical drawings
- Physically capable of working with heavy equipment and parts
- Preferably have a relevant trade qualification
Key Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers and providing them with expert advice Sourcing and supplying parts for tractors and farm machinery
- Keeping accurate records such as inventory control data
- Display and sale preparation of products
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information please contact Jake Harold at firstname.lastname@example.org