An exciting opportunity for a Parts Support Representative to work for Norwood in their Palmerston North dealership!
- Permanent Position
- Time and a half over 40 hours
- Competitive salary
The Parts Support Representative provides key customer service when it comes to technical support. You will be helping with the education of your customer base when it comes to technical enquiries, reviewing new machine requests and maintaining a strong awareness of market activity.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a prior experience in parts sales – retail environment preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry would be advantageous
Key Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers and providing them with expert advice
- Sourcing and supplying parts for tractors and farm machinery
- Keeping accurate records such as inventory control data
- Support the achievement of the Company
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information please contact Clive Pearson at email@example.com
Reference number 105573