- $60-75,000 per annum
- 12 month Fixed-Term Contract
- Public Sector Agency, Wellington CBD
Support a Payroll, Analytics and HRIS Advisor across end-to-end Payroll and systems administration, in a social HR Team. We are looking for a Payroll Officer with 2-3 years experience in a Payroll environment, as well as with PayGlobal experience. This organisation is currently reviewing it's HRIS and needs extra assistance.
- Assist with Payroll Administration across; loading of new hires, terminations and updates to existing employee information
- Coordinate all new starters, as well as terminations, ensuring completeness and accuracy of information
- Work closely with People and Capability Coordinators to assist with HR Administration
- Data entry of Payroll information into PayGlobal, as well as some assistance with systems administration
- General Payroll, HR and administrative duties as required
- 2-3 years experience working in a Payroll environment, with knowledge of end-to-end processes OR previous experience with data entry of Payroll
- Experience using PayGlobal (preferred), or another top tier system, with a good ability to hit the ground running using new software
- Analytical, process-oriented with an ability to think through consequences of actions in business processes
- Previous experience supporting HR, or HRIS Advisors is advantageous
If you are interested, Please APPLY NOW!
Or email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz
Ref No: 112358