- Great opportunity for someone wanting to get into a career in payroll
- Work for an organisation that encourages growth and development
- Wellington CBD location
This is a great opportunity for someone relatively new into their payroll career looking to further their knowledge and experience in a team that encourages growth and development.
Should you show the enthusiasm to learn, you could be given exposure to some of the more senior aspects of payroll processing.
This is a permanent, full time role.
You will be confident and driven, wanting to grow your career in a team that supports growth. While experience within payroll is desirable, we are willing to consider those with strong transferrable skills such as:
- Proven experience in a high-volume data entry role
- Strong customer service skills
- The right attitude, drive and willingness to learn
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the timely and accurate delivery of the fortnightly pay run
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Maintaining employee records, updating any changes in a timely fashion
- Responding to payroll related queries, escalating where required
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Jodie Wolrich on 021 191 7291 for further information about the role.
If you are applying with no experience within payroll please ensure you include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this industry.