- $65,000 – $75,000 per annum
Our client, a leader in their industry with an international footprint, is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team.
You will be responsible for processing weekly and monthly payroll runs and your duties will include:
- Ensure that all timesheets have been approved and process leave approvals
- Prepare IRD and ATO payments
- Complete tax compliance reports
- Update employee records
- Respond to payroll queries relating to pay rates, allowances and penalty rates etc
- Year-end payroll reconciliation
- Load new employees onto the payroll system
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- At least 3 years payroll administration experience
- NZ certification will make your CV stand out from the rest
- Experience in working on PayGlobal or a similar system
- A kind and patient nature and a passion to assist internal parties with payroll matters
Enjoy the benefit of working with a well-established company with a great team environment. This business offers great career stability and growth in these uncertain times.
Apply online if you are interested in being a part of this amazing team!
REF # 110121