The Company & The Role
Our client is a market leading business technology company, based in central Auckland. They are an innovative organisation, who provide fantastic services to their clients. They also provide fantastic support to their own staff, helping them to achieve and develop in their roles, as well as offering a friendly environment and healthy work-life balance.
They are now looking to appoint a Payroll & HR Officer to join their fun and friendly team. The role is a 70/30 split of Payroll/HR duties.
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, the role will involve:
- End to end payroll processing
- Commission, bonus and incentive processing
- Contractor payment processing
- Maintenance of payroll systems
- Calculate, pay and reconcile Payroll Tax (IRD), KiwiSaver, ACC, etc
- Creating employment agreements
- Supporting recruitment activities
- Manage Occupational Health & Safety administrative activities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous Payroll experience (minimum 2+ years)
- Up to date with all relevant Payroll & HR legislation
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field (desired)
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- The ability to multitask, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 97484