Our client’s new offices based in Viaduct Harbour is looking for an enthusiastic and able HR & Payroll Specialist to join their team on immediately for a short term contract. The team is friendly and work in the fun environment. The role involves a variety of HR Admin and Payroll duties. You will enjoy providing professional, timely and efficient payroll services and ensure all transactions are processed according to the legislative requirements.
- Support the team with HR Admin Activities including filing, archiving, reporting, letter writing and so on.
- Manage OHS administrative activities within New Zealand
- Assist in recruitment activities and organize some office engagement activities from time to time
- Process end to end Payroll on a fortnightly basis across 3 payroll systems.
- Checking and auditing of all payrolls, for legal compliance and awards
- End of month IRD & ATO reporting
- Review of annual salary increases
- Assist with Health & Safety programs
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field (desired)
- Previous HR & Payroll Administration duties, a minimum of 4-5 years
- Excellent Understanding of SAP Payroll
- Exposure to Health & Safety matters
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient with MS office Suite (Excel mostly)
The right candidate will need to have no restrictions on their eligibility to work in NZ. Please send in your applications today to review and you will be contacted if you are successful. For any queries, please call Reva Dalal on 021937783.