Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated leading manufacturer employing over 600 people across NZ and Australia. Established over 6 decades ago, the business has grown into a true global contender and distribute worldwide from the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in South Auckland. We are now are looking for a Payroll Officer for the management of the payroll function for New Zealand, Australia and Singapore. This is a 4 month contract role.
- Prepare and process weekly, monthly and ad hoc pay runs for both salaried and hourly paid staff across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
- Prepare relevant returns to Australian federal and NZ state authorities. E.g. IRD, ATO
- Ensure that employee records are correct and up-to-date.
- Interpret and apply contractual conditions and legal requirements eg. The Holidays Act, in relation to pay rates, allowances, penalty rates nd disability allowances
- Arrange disbursement of deductions
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
- Patient & supportive phone manner
- Ability to control a difficult situation in an assertive and confident manner
- Able to use discretion and work unsupervised
- Systematic and organized approach
- Attention to detail
- Input data accuracy
- Strong and effective communication skill is a must as you will need to establish rapport with people at all levels of the organisation and work collaboratively with them.
Skills and experience required:
- Prior Pay Gloabl experiance
- A minimum of 3 years Payroll Administrator experience
If this role is for you “Apply Now” with your CV attached. Job Ref: 99614
Vishal Rajani - Client Manager – Accounting and Finance
email@example.com / 021 192 9374