Our client is a leading New Zealand media company that has been established for many years and has an outreach of over 3 million local kiwis every month. They are on a lookout for a Payroll Manager to laise with system support teams as they complete their implementation project.
- Test SAP and Affinity system remediation.
- Liase with system support teams re requirements and test results.
- Conduct validation of system remediation (technical system, integration and pay processes).
- Support the Deloitte team as the internal expert in the final payroll calculation.
- Support data extracts for calculation mode.
- Undertake testing of the generated results and resolve issues.
- Complete final pay Recacluation Summary Report.
- Develop plan for review of variances (unders and overs).
- Complete manual validation of high value variances.
- Provide options and recommend solutions to resolve high value variances.
- Development and implement repayment process.
- Design and test repayment systems and process.
- Design solution for current and terminated employees.
The candidate will be the key liaison with Deloitte recalculation team and ideally have 4-5 years of payroll experience either as a payroll analyst or payroll consultant or manager. They would have to be an 'Expert' on the Holidays Act and had worked on projects and or experience with payroll system implementations.
Advanced level excel skills, formulaes, pivot tables, vlookups, templates is highly sought after. This role is for an immediate start through to the end of July.
If this role is for you “Apply Now” with your CV attached or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ref No: 93077