- 12 month fixed term role
- Central Wellington location
- $105-115k depending on experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager or senior level payroll advisor/analyst with people lead experience
- A strong understanding of the Holidays Act and other related legislation, with the ability to analyse technical issues and solve complex problems.
- Experience managing staff through periods of change would be highly beneficial to your application.
- A can-do, resilient personality and doesn’t shy away from tough conversations
Reporting to the Deputy Director HR you will be managing a team of 4 direct and 6 indirect reports, ensuring the payroll runs efficiently and accurately.
You will also strategically coordinate and plan the ongoing improvement of the payroll function and resource. You will be a critical management interface between Payroll and other departments. There will be opportunities to work alongside the new technology programme, business process improvement and improving records management practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark within this established team in a well-respected organisation. If your skillset meets the above, please apply now or call Bernice Anamani on 021 366 865 for more information